Affirmation is a group of positive sentences or optimistic phrases that can be used repeatedly in our regular lives, either spoken aloud or talked to ourselves. It can be used to combat negative thoughts and egotism. Many mental health experts believe that frequent use of these powerful daily affirmations can alter our emotions, decrease our stress levels, change our behavior patterns, and rethink our beliefs— The power of thoughts & manifestations to achieve anything; which will ultimately help us succeed and achieve our life goals.
If you put negative thoughts into your mind, you’re going to get negative results. It’s just as true that if you put positive thoughts in your mind, you will be a recipient of positive results.
– Lou Holtz
The trick to create a best affirmation is to make it concise, direct, and full of powerful positive words. Affirmations provide clear instructions to our unconscious mind that connects with the universe and also gives our conscious mind a new perspective on the world. When we choose words from a list of affirmations repeatedly, our conscious and unconscious minds work to make those words come true. Our words start reflecting in our life, personality, and health.
When & How Can We Start Practicing with Affirmation
Unlike other mind power techniques that require little to more working, preparation, and planning, affirmations can be started instantly and at any moment in your life. So how do we make powerful daily affirmations? It depends on what we are looking for or which areas of our life we want to focus on. If our focus is health, our affirmations should be powerful positive words on health.
Here are some tips for repeating short positive affirmations that we can use daily.
- Recite affirmations – loudly, in the head, or front of a mirror.
- Repeat positive affirmations when encountering a negative thought.
- Focus on each word of the affirmation when it’s repeated
- Use healthy, strong, and meaningful words in the affirmation.
- Be consistent with the affirmations – stay connected with an affirmation for a few days.
Top 20 Affirmation for a Better, Healthy, and Happy Life
Positive affirmations can assist us in creating new beliefs or thought patterns that, when regularly used, will adopt an abundance mindset. If we want more success or abundance, we should start by replacing our negative thoughts with uplifting mindfulness. Soon these affirmations transform our personality, and become our reality.
Let’s look at the top 20 positive affirmations from our list of affirmations divided in different categories.
Affirmations for confidence, regard & respect
- I am competent in my skills
- I am confident and bold enough to face any challenges
- I am thankful for everything that made me the man I am today.
- My mood is free of other perceptions.
- I am more confident enough than I realize.
Affirmations for success and abundance
- I feel confident whenever any milestone has passed away
- I am aware that having a positive mindset can help me succeed.
- I am satisfied, prosperous, and aligned to achieve my destiny.
- I have strong mind power that helps me become more and more successful.
- I remain focused on my goals and do not allow anyone or anything to ruin my life.
Affirmations for hope, belief, and love
- I appreciate my attitudes, and respect me as who I am
- I am charming, attractive, and blossom like a flower with a dew drop.
- I walk over my comfort zone with mind powers and belief.
- I love my family and can conquest the world for their sake
- I can discover anything that I want.
Affirmation for attracting money, financial stability, and growth.
- I am a money magnet. I attract good money.
- I am financially strong and I have everything that I need.
- I have enough money to fulfill all my desires.
- I make more money than I can spend.
- I have a wonderful job, a perfect salary, and I am growing each day.
Affirmations help us in developing and reinforcing new attitudes, behavior, and a positive mindset. They cannot take away worries miraculously but repeating short positive affirmations throughout the day brings a wave of positive energy and these positive energies start attracting positive energies. It’s like becoming a magnet to everything good in the world.
Even though these affirmations for women and men work to effectively help the mind, it may take some time to see the desired results – stay focused, do not lose hope, and keep repeating affirmations. A little Hope & Belief, will bring miracles.